Monday, March 28, 2011

See Me

I was wondering how it would be to have the magnificent gift of being able to see myself as God sees me? I went on a search for a picture that might represent how God sees us. It's kind of interesting how man interprets what God's point of view might be. Most of the photos showing God looking at us were downright scary. Here's one of the ones I at least found interesting. Terror inducing, but interesting.  


I found one that sort of mirrors how I see God's eyes. This one looks kind and loving. I imagine when God looks at me He looks at me with Fatherly love. I know the eye looks feminine in this picture, but I couldn't find a God looking picture that looked masculine.


This picture is actually a good choice, as I'm trying to imagine how God might look when He looks at me.... as I'd like to be able to look at myself through God's eyes and stop wasting my time on earth seeing me through Squirrely Girl's flawed lenses. I have things to offer people, but I'm too busy seeing all of my imperfections. What a time waster. :-(

Maybe I can start to change that.


No comments:

Post a Comment