Tuesday, March 22, 2011

National Goof Off Day! and Big Tummies Are No Fun-ee :-(

Hello visitors to Squirrel Town. I'm HAPPY to announce a national holiday is here that I'm really suited for: National Goof Off Day!!! Yaayyy.... it's finally okay to play :-)


I may just have to play a few tunes to celebrate!

On a much more boring note.... yawwwnnnnn.... some of the critters at the Peanut Factory where I work, and I, have decided it's time to lose some of our winter coat for Spring. Seems some of us have too much gorgeous for our own good. I didn't realize my fur had gotten so "fluffy" till I saw my photo taken at the company meeting last week:


Oh dear, guess I HAVE been hitting the peanuts a little hard this winter.... 

We've started a contest to see which furry creature can lose the extra pounds the best. Squirrely Girl isn't doing too good so far. But I got up out of my warm bed this a.m. and worked out, so hopefully I'm on the right track. I need you all to wish me well and make sure I work out!!



I didn't think this was very nice. Someone caught me napping at work and snapped my picture. Not my most ladylike pose!  Hopefully future snaps will be a little more attractive!  But for now, I guess I have to put down some of my vices and get busy.



Wish me success!!











1 comment:

  1. I am proud of me. I got up this morning and worked out again!!! I wanted sooooo badly to stay in bed, but I didn't! Yay me :-)

    AND, I lost a little of my extra weight at yesterday's weigh in, so I'm on my way :-)

    ReplyDelete