Friday, March 18, 2011

This is the day!

Good day visitors to Squirrel Town! It was a hot time in Squirrel Town yesterday. Squirrel Husband had to go to the hospital for a medical procedure and everyone there was dressed in their finest St. Patty's Day finery. A very cheery sight in a not so cheerful setting. This Squirrel wore her beads to the event and was mightily confused when someone asked, "So who did you flash to get those beads?" I forgot some wee lassies flash what their momma's gave them to get beads from strangers.... So what could I reply? "I flashed a leprechaun, of course!"


I even managed to get a snap of the leprechaun before he whisked away :-)  In the spirit of St. Patty's Day, he didn't chase me up a tree... sure.... I'm grateful!! :-)


So here I am on one of the last days of winter. I'll be glad when the calendar changes to Spring.  Looking forward to God's wonderful nature show of blossoming tulips, daffodils, SHAMROCKS of course :-), green grass and all the other beautiful sights that pop up at this time of year. Doesn't it just put a spring in your step when the weather gets nicer and the sun shines down on you?


Wishing you blessings today, may you know how much you're loved and don't forget to tip the squirrel who made you smile.... just a few nuts thank you :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment