Friday, March 18, 2011

National Poultry Day!!

Oh fun! It's March19th and in Squirrel Town, we'll be celebrating National Poultry Day with our brother and sister poultry....   I can just picture my friends dancing in the street



I'm suppoing some of them might go out for dinner, but I have to guess that they don't particularly like Chick-Fil-A.





I wonder if they like the game Corn Hole? Or do they get too distracted trying to eat the corn out of the little sacks??

In any event, a tip of my hat to all the lovely chickens, turkeys and other poultry who make our lives much more tasty.

As for the rest of Squirrel Town, it promises to be a great weekend. Spring is just a breath away, all that basketball on t.v. for those who watch, and my squirrely body is getting used to the Spring Forward time change at last. Don't you love the lighter evenings? :-)

On that happy note, be blessed and enjoy your weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment