Tuesday, April 12, 2011

You

This message is for YOU today.

Hello. How are you? I'm writing this in case you're one of those people who thinks that nobody notices you, or your thoughts don't matter. They do. I write here, in the hopes that someone will write back and start a dialog. Get the conversation flowing and give you a place to express how you feel about matters. It doesn't matter if you agree with me or if you think I'm completely off the mark. I want to know how you feel and how you're doing. How it feels like your place in this world is shaping up today.

I want to tell you about the God in Heaven who cares so much for you, that He uses even squirrely little girls like me to get that message out!!! Of course God loves squirrels, He created them, didn't He? He gave them the ability to climb the bird feeder poles, snatching the food and driving you endlessly bonkers but making you laugh at the same time :-) 



They especially drive me around the bend when they chomp into the tomatoes on my plants, usually just about one day before they're ready to pick! But I don't get mad, that's just my Squirrel brother and sisters dropping by for lunch.



Back to you.

Tell me what you'd like to talk about. What questions you have about God. Maybe you and I can look the answers up together. We both might learn something. :-)

But don't expect God to make the four footed squirrels behave any time soon. What fun would that be? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment