Thursday, April 14, 2011

International Moment of Laughter Day

It seemed a natural for me to write about this international holiday. But why limit it to a moment? I suppose a moment is better than nothing if you don't know how to laugh, but in Squirrel Town, we like to laugh until our little furry bellies ache!! Just seems fitting :-)


Almost seems sad that animals know how to enjoy a good belly laugh, but humans have to have a holiday to remind them....



Maybe animals could teach us a few things.

Like, there's nothing better than a hug or a fuzzy cuddle to make you smile.

Or, laughs are better when shared with a friend!


Sometimes I can have a blue day, but my philosophy's always been, "I know I'm okay as long as I can find something to laugh about." And I always have been able to. I guess God gave me that built in meter to know if I was okay or not.

Maybe you don't have anything to laugh about today. You can always write to me and I can tell you a few jokes, or sing!

Whatever it takes.... SMILE!!



1 comment:

  1. www.blueorb.ae

    Best Cleaning Services Dubai ..

    House Cleaning Services
    Office Cleaning Services
    Deep Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete