Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Squirrely Girl Is Back In Her Tree House!



Moi has been missing from Squirrel Town. My tree was foreclosed on and Squirrely Girl had to go and live elsewhere for awhile. I've been saving my pennies and recycling aluminum cans for fifty-five cents a pound. I was an avid recycler until the little cart for hauling Animal Ale soda cans down to the scrap yard lost its wheels.

Today, I proudly went to the bank and reclaimed my treehouse! What a happy day in Squirrel Town.

Let me see what's going on in the world.

April 11th is National Eight-Track Tape day. Really? I bet there aren't too many people celebrating that. And I can just see anyone under the age of thirty asking their mom and dad, "What's an eight-track tape?"

April 13th looks more promising for mass participation. It's Blame Somebody Else day. It seems to me lots of people celebrate that one all year long!

April 27th and April 28th are much more interesting for this squirrel. The 27th is Tell A Story day and the 28th is Great Poetry Reading day. I'm writing squirrel stories lately. Why, naturally! One couldn't find any creature more fascinating to spend words on, in my humble opinion.

I'm glad I dropped in to check on my friends in Squirrel Town. I've missed them and looking at life through my squirrely eyes.

You know, my friends the animals of Squirrel Town love when folks leave a comment or let them know you were here. 

Until next time, you can find me at the Peanut Factory quality checking the nuts.

Cheers! 





No comments:

Post a Comment